Texas Lawbook Premium subscribers have access to networks and business intelligence that others don’t, including ways to market their practice to the 2,000 general counsel and corporate in-house counsel who subscribe to The Texas Lawbook.
Only Lawbook Premiums get:
- Free reprints, posting and distribution rights for articles of interest
- Ad space for firm hires and promotions
- Free media training CLE ethics program for your firm or Mark Curriden’s popular Contempt of Court CLE ethics program
- Hyperlinks to their firm bios when they’re mentioned in the Lawbook
- Promotion of your law firm CLE events
- Deep discounts to Lawbook events, including those co-sponsored by the Association of Corporate Counsel-DFW Chapter and the Texas General Counsel Forum
- Publication of your substantive bylined articles
- Coming soon: Access to the Corporate Deal Tracker database to query and use exclusive information on M&A and securities offerings.
To become a Premium Subscriber of The Texas Lawbook, please contact Brooks Igo at email@example.com or 214.384.4080.